iLeafMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanimaru's[GM APP]

Go down

Kanimaru's[GM APP] Empty Kanimaru's[GM APP]

Post  Kanimar Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:58 am

Name: Justin

IGN: Kanimaru

Live/TimeZone: um same as owner green =D

Email: renegade_kani@hotmai.com

When Are You On/How long: i have all day to be on it just depends if im needed

Have you ever player retail maple: Yes.

If yes how long have you've been playing: since closed beta of maplestory erm.. around o4

How would you Handle A Hacker:Jail him and when his jail time is up keep an eye on him if he hacks again give him 1 more jail if he hacks after theres no avoiding a ban

How Do You Handle An Argument: be the bigger man and walk away

Have You ever Been a GM Before: yes about 10-15 times before i am pretty experinced the only thing i need is codes for some of the maps and clothing

Are You Trustworthy (tell us why)?: well i believe that i am trust worthy... people from other servers trust me with there accounts... donated items ect.

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server): i can do videos i am very active i can keep a good eye out for the server make sure its all running smoothly and take the disruptors out

About Yourself (hobbies etc.): playing games on pc xbox ps3... football.... watchin tv and chillaxin with friends

if you have been a GM do you have Proof (Name the servers you have been a gm in): dragonkiams.... kingkongms....darkcatms.... drunkenbumsms... and alot of others

Can you code?: not in the least...

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules: of course... i mean im using this template right? lol.... but yes i can fallow orders and i dont take favorites even in friends

Any other information about your self: uh... i love to play around and relax and i love to get to know people so hit me up in game ^_^

Kanimar

Back to top Go down

Kanimaru's[GM APP] Empty Re: Kanimaru's[GM APP]

Post  kanimaru Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:05 am

sorry that i did it as a guest

and the email is renegade_kani@hotmail.com
kanimaru
kanimaru

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum