iLeafMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlueBean's GM App

Go down

BlueBean's GM App Empty BlueBean's GM App

Post  RedBean Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:04 pm

Name: Daniel

IGN: BlueBean

Live/TimeZone: I live in Australia (EST)

Email: darkdaniel9400@hotmail.com

When Are You On/How long: Im very Active so im always on

Have you ever player retail maple: No

If yes how long have you've been playing:

How would you Handle A Hacker: Firstly i will check if there is any hackers, then i will secretly stalk him and give him only 3 chances (to be fair) but if he continually hacks i will ban him.

How Do You Handle An Argument:First i'll ask them to both calm down but if they dont i will talk to them and tell them "Enjoy ur time in this server there is no need to be angry" and stuff, but if he got scammed i'll say "its a ps u can get back agen".

Have You ever Been a GM Before: Yes

Are You Trustworthy (tell us why)? Yes because i do whatever andyone tells me to do and i also give away stuff especailly mesos (but i will never give gm hats its usually the rule) and i help peoples do quests.

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server): because i can help make this server less violent,more fun,im always active so i can help the server easier, be very kind to others which also means helping others.

About Yourself (hobbies etc.):Help people, play maplestory,animate, make movies for private servers and much more

if you have been a GM do you have Proof (Name the servers you have been a gm in). MasterMS,DaisukeStory,AuraStory and more i forgot sorry.

Can you code? No,im sorry

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules:Yes, thats what a good gm does.

Any other information about your sefl:nope

RedBean

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum