iLeafMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm application set out...

2 posters

Go down

Gm application set out... Empty Gm application set out...

Post  Admin Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:06 pm

Name:

IGN:

Live/TimeZone:

Email:

When Are You On/How long:

Have you ever player retail maple:

If yes how long have you've been playing:

How would you Handle A Hacker:

How Do You Handle An Argument:

Have You ever Been a GM Before:

Are You Trustworthy (tell us why)?

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server):

About Yourself (hobbies etc.):

if you have been a GM do you have Proof (Name the servers you have been a gm in).

Can you code?

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules:

Any other information about your sefl:

Last edited by Admin on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing)

Admin
Admin

https://dragonstarms.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Gm application set out... Empty Gm APP

Post  matthew Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:49 am

Name:matthew

IGN:InFamous

Live/TimeZone:

Email:matthewnguyen5107@yahoo.com

When Are You On/How long: umm 5hour a day

Have you ever player retail maple: huh?

If yes how long have you've been playing: (the server) umm not to long

How would you Handle A Hacker:umm ill be in hide and ans see if they hack or ill make a new char then ill go to then and say hey how is it going then ill see wat kind of hack r they use ing then ill ask them to stop and if they do not ill ban them

How Do You Handle An Argument:Tell them to STOP

Have You ever Been a GM Before: YA one 1 time lol

Are You Trustworthy (tell us why)? i am becuz I am i nice person

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server): umm? idk really:(

About Yourself (hobbies etc.): Nothing i like to text haha:)

if you have been a GM do you have Proof (Name the servers you have been a gm in).
CookiesMs
Can you code? I DO NOT GET THIS ONE? SORRY:(

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules:YESSS

Any other information about your sefl: No

matthew

Back to top Go down

Gm application set out... Empty Re: Gm application set out...

Post  Fallenzxc Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:19 am

Name: Anson

IGN: Fallenzxc

Live/TimeZone: Malaysia/GMT +8

Email: ooiwee@hotmail.com

When Are You On/How long: Everyday/8 - 10 Hours Per Day.

Have you ever player retail maple: Yes.

If yes how long have you've been playing: 3 - 4 Years.

How would you Handle A Hacker: Send them to jail if DragonStarMS have a jail, then if hes hacking the first time then maybe i'll give him a chance if its the second time he was hacking then i'll definately bann him/she. If i gave the guy a chance cause he hacked for the first time, i'll also keep an eye on him.

How Do You Handle An Argument: Ask them to calm down, listen to each player of story, investigate closely with my experiences and decide the truth.

Have You ever Been a GM Before: Yes, In quite alot of private server. I was even a Co-Owner,Admin and Head-GM in some of the private servers.

Are You Trustworthy (tell us why)?: Well, maybe. I'm quite responsible though. You can decide when we get closer and chat/Communicate.

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server): I can make videos about DragonStarMS and post it on Youtube and Metacafe. I can also register DragonStarMS on to the Top 100 Maple Private Server, and Google. I can also make banners and stuff.

About Yourself (hobbies etc.): Playing computer, Break Dance.

if you have been a GM do you have Proof (Name the servers you have been a gm in): NirvanaMS, [WorldHistoryMS], SoupMapleMS, ZxxMS and HeavenMS. (I forgot some others Mad)

Can you code?: Not Really.

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules: Yes, thats what i'm doing now. Follow your instruction and apply for a GM at here.

Any other information about your self: I'm quite a computer geek, and I hope that I can be a Co-Owner, Admin or HGM.

Fallenzxc

Back to top Go down

Gm application set out... Empty GM application

Post  sirhelli Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:43 am

Name: Daniel Evans

IGN: Sirhellish

Live/TimeZone: PST

Email: wondersnave@hotmail.com

When Are You On/How long: a couple hours a day. sometimes for 3hours sometimes for 6 or 7 hours.

Have you ever player retail maple: If your asking if i played a server called "retail maple" than no

If yes how long have you've been playing:

How would you Handle A Hacker: I would make sure i have evidence of his hacking then Ban his ass.

How Do You Handle An Argument: If its over something dumb then I'd tell whoever they are to stop or I'll jail them.

Have You ever Been a GM Before: Ive been a GM's on springMS BounceMS DimSumMS and some others but i dont remember the names of them because that was like a year ago or so.

Are You Trustworthy (tell us why)? Yes I'm trustworthy, I dont see the point of doing stupid things that will just make people mad.

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server):I've been a GM so i know how to host events and catch hackers and how to deal with "Noobs" plus i know how to NPC code.

About Yourself (hobbies etc.):I like to train dogs and walk everywhere with my friends.

if you have been a GM do you have Proof (Name the servers you have been a gm in).SpringMS BounceMS DimSumMS and some others

Can you code? I can NPC code (like make them say or do w/e)

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules: Yes, i dont have a problem with rules.

Any other information about your sefl: My names Daniel, but I like to be called Dan or Danny.

sirhelli

Back to top Go down

Gm application set out... Empty Re: Gm application set out...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down